Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Still Love Computer Class

Once again, I had a choice between a middle school classroom and an elementary school computer classroom.  Easy choice - computers!  I was so happy to get an easy placement for my last day (for a while).  The day was fabulous.  So great I barely have anything to write!  All of the classes had a good time, were fairly quiet, were well behaved, and stayed on task.  The only assignment from the teacher was to play games at abcya.com.  I have to admit that the games on that site are pretty great.  I wish I'd had awesome games when I was younger, but then I would have never left the house.  No wonder kids are overweight and pale as ghosts these days!

I'll update tomorrow with my overall feelings about high school.  I'm shadowing the teacher and finding out about the kids, classroom, routines, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment