Friday, December 3, 2010

Almost Sunk

Today was probably one of the worst days on record.  My throat became ferocious today and every time I shouted at (over) the kids it screamed at me.  My energy was sapped because I was silly last night and stayed up too late.  And the kids were riled because it was Friday and they had a substitute.

My call this morning was actually for a 4th grade classroom but about 45 minutes later I got called back and switched to 5th grade.  I arrived and the kids were already talking, talking, talking.  And that was pretty much the day.  Someone had some sort of bad experience in the bathroom and there was blood all over the floor.  Of course this means that every kid wanted to go to the bathroom and go in the hall for a drink.  Argh.

I'm so tired I can't even type this blog post.  An early exit for me.  "And to all a good night."

No comments:

Post a Comment