Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No Work

Today marks the first day that I did not receive an early morning phone call.  No work today.  A normal working fella or lady would be excited by the prospect of a day off.  To me, this signals another loss of cash flow in addition to all of the holidays that have passed and are upcoming (who knew November had so many holidays?!).  So my day was marked with a tinge of frustration.

On the positive side, I recently interviewed for and was offered a position as a part-time environmental educator.  This is great for my cash flow problem and also keeps me involved in the environmental education field.  I may write some posts about my after school experiences but I will still focus on my substitute teaching.

Tomorrow is a new day - let's hope I get some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment